The object of Blackjack (multi hand or single hand) is for the total of your cards to be closer to 21 than the dealer’s cards, without exceeding 21. In Blackjack, aces count as either 1 or 11, face cards as 10, and number cards as their face value. If you have a hand that’s closer to 21 compared to the dealer, you will beat the house and win the round.
If you receive an ace and a ten-value card as your first two cards, you have Blackjack and win one and a half times your bet (if your bet was 10, you receive 25). If the total value of your cards is closer to 21 than the dealer’s, you win as much as you had wagered (if your bet was 10, you receive 20).
If the total of your cards is more than 21, you “bust” and lose your bet. If you and the dealer have the same card total (17 and up) neither of you win and your bet is returned to you in a “push”. Blackjack beats a score of 21. Learn more about the Blackjack Rules.
To play the game at Loyal Casino you:
- Click or touch a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet by clicking or touching on a betting area of at least one hand on the Blackjack table. Every click or touch on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits – If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click or touch on the desired betting area.
- Click “Deal” to commit the current bet and deal cards to the active hands (hands that legitimate bet).
- Clicking or touching “Undo” removes the last chip placed, Clicking or touching “Clear Bets” removes all the placed bets from the table.
- After a game, clicking or pressing “Rebet & Deal” will place the same bet as during the previous game, and immediately deal cards to each active hand.
- The winning bets are removed to you immediately and any winnings paid into your balance.
Important notes to take in consideration when you play Multi Hand Blackjack Pro:
- Each game is played using 6 Decks (each deck containing 52 standard Playing Cards)
- The 6 Decks are shuffled before each game cycle.
- All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the Multihand Blackjack Rules section below.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits. For desktop detailed information on the bet limits can be found by hovering the mouse over the table limit values on the table.
Playing Multi Hand Blackjack
It is possible to place bets on a number of hand positions situated in a semicircle on the table. You can play one hand only if you wish, or any number of hands up to three by placing a bet on the hands. Every hand may have a different bet amount. Cards are dealt one by one to each hand in turns, starting from the rightmost hand and moving clockwise with the dealer receiving the last card. Once the cards have been dealt, each hand is played separately, starting from the rightmost hand.
- Winning Hand pays 1 to 1
- Insurance pays 2 to 1
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2
- Even Money pays 1 to 1
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 99.54%.
Ready to play multi hand Blackjack? You can play for free or for real money.